1) ABOUT THE CORPORATIVE WEBSITE OF CASAVERDE GROUP
This Legal Advice regulates the use of the corporative websites in Internet of Casaverde Group, and you can access it from the following address:
With this corporative portal, CASAVERDE GROUP provides the users general information about matters related to:
1. The assistance activity they develop.
2. The socio-sanitary centers that form the Group.
3. The rehabilitation centers.
4. Formative courses for professionals.
5. Activities, workshops and others organized in the Group.
6. News of interest.
7. Report of the research and teaching activities of the Group.
8. Services provided through the different work areas.
9. And other information related to the above.
Casaverde Group is formed by:
• INSTITUTO GERIÁTRICO MEDITERRÁNEO S.L.
• ALBOAIRES S.A.
• CASAVERDE CENTRO DE REHABILITACIÓN NEUROLÓGICO DE EXTREMADURA S.L.
• CASAVERDE FOUNDATION
Being the domain property of the Instituto Geriátrico Mediterráneo S.L. society.
2) OBLIGATION OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we indicate below the following data for each of the societies and Foundation that are part of CASAVERDE GROUP:
• INSTITUTO GERIÁTRICO MEDITERRÁNEO S.L., has been legally constituted in Spain, and has been assigned the number B-53539789. It is registered in the Trade Register of Alicante, volume 2402, page 80, and sheet A-62630.
The company registered office of the company, is the Italia Street, n.2 – Mezzanine Floor, 03003 Alicante. Considering this address as his mailing and contact address for any communication.
This entity has also been registered in the Social Action Holders Register and Registration and Operation Authorization of Services and Social Action Centers in Valencia with the number 2178.
The centers depending of this society have obtained the following authorizations:
• Aid at home service functioning authorization n.37, 29th April 2009, awarded by the General Director of Disabled and Dependent People in the Social Welfare Ministry, located in Colón Street, 80, 46006, Valencia.
• The Residence for dependent elder people “Casaverde Guardamar del Segura” has been registered in the Register of Social Action Centers with the number 2792. And it has been given the following sanitary authorization:
Sanitary authorization of installation for health services of the center for dependent elder people – “Casaverde Guardamar”, located in Pio Baroja Street, 2, 03140, Guardamar del Segura (Alicante) on 27th March 2013, designed to integrated health services in a non-sanitary organization offering general and familiar medicine assistance, nursing, podiatry, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, clinical psychology and sample obtaining.
This center has been registered in the Autonomic Register of Centers, Services and Sanitary Establishments in the Valencian Community with the number 11771.
• The Residence for the Elderly “Casaverde Almoradí” has been registered in the Register of Social Action Centers with the number 2287. And it has been given the following sanitary authorization:
Sanitary authorization of operation for health services of the Residence “Casaverde Almoradí”, located in Pontevedra Street, 03160, Almoradí (Alicante) for the activity of Health Services integrated in a non-sanitary organization offering general and familiar medicine assistance, nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, sample obtaining and other health care units (sanitary general psychology).
This center has been registered in the Autonomic Register of Centers, Services and Sanitary Establishments in the Valencian Community with the number 11291.
Sanitary authorization of operation for the establishment of production and/or service of meals for consumption in the same establishment “Virgen del Perpetuo Socorro” of “Casaverde Almoradí”, located in Pontevedra Street, 03160 Almoradí (Alicante), with number of census 25482.
• The “Residence for the Elderly Center Casaverde Pilar”, has been registered in the Register of Social Action Centers with the number 2382. And it has been given the following sanitary authorization:
Sanitary authorization of modification consisting in the expansion of the healthcare offer for the center Health Services of the Residence “Casaverde Pilar”, located in Costa Blanca Avenue, 167, 03190, Pilar de la Horadada (Alicante), being designed for the activity of health services in a non-sanitary organization offering general and familiar medicine, nursing, podiatry, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, sample obtaining and other health care units (sanitary general psychology).
This center has been registered in the Autonomic Register of Centers, Services and Sanitary Establishments in the Valencian Community with the number 10959.
Purpose of the business:
• Construction, management and operation of medic-geriatric residences and day centers.
• Construction and management of centers for the care, attention and rehabilitation of disabled or dependent people, in a chronic or permanent way as well as in convalescence periods.
• Provision of Day Center services, aid at home for dependent people.
• Provision of Cleaning, Maintenance, Doorman and Reception services in public or private buildings.
• Provision of Food at Home services.
The company Alboaires S.A., has been legally constituted in Spain and it has been assigned the number A-03516671. It is registered in the Business Register of Alicante to the 1198 volume, page 142, and sheet A-1972.
The registered office of the company is the Ponent Street, n.15-17, 03110 Mutxamel, Alicante. Considering this address as its mailing address and contact for any communication.
The centers depending on this society have obtained the following authorizations:
• Administrative authorisation of operation as a Residential Center for disabled people in a dependency status “Casaverde Mutxamel”, located in the Ponent Street, n.15-17, Mutxamel, Alicante, with the corresponding admission in the Disabled People, by resolution number 432/2012.
• Authorization for operation of the Day Center for People with Disabilities in Situation of Dependency “Casaverde Mutxamel” localted in Ponent Street, n.15-17, Mutxamel, Alicante, by resolution number 432/2012.
• Sanitary authorization of Casaverde Neurological Rehabilitation Center, located in Ponent Street, n.15-17, 03110 Mutxamel, Alicante, as a Special Hospital and healthcare services of general and family medicine and family, neurology, nursing, rehabilitation, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, drugs, other health care units (Health Psychology).
This center has been registered in the Autonomic Register of Centers, Services and Sanitary Establishments in the Valencian Community with the number 9468.
Purpose of the business:
• Acquisition, purchase, construction, operation and management of residences for the elderly and/or disabled people, hospitals and residential centers for the social care and rehabilitation of dependent and/or disable people.
• Provision of all types of health, socio-sanitary and any other order services for the attention and care of patients with dependence or disability at home, day centers or outpatients clinics as well as residences.
• Purchase and sale of movable and immovable property and its exploitation.
The Society CASAVERDE CENTRO DE REHABILITACIÓN NEUROLÓGICO DE EXTREMADURA S.L. has been legally constituted in Spain and has been assigned the number B06576698. It is registered in the Business Register of Badajoz to the 490 volume, Page 76, sheet BA-22101.
The registered office of the company is the Adolfo Suarez González Avenue, 56, 06800 Mérida (Extremadura). Considering this address as its mailing address and contact for any communication.
This Center has obtained the following authorizations:
• Authorization of installation of the Health Care Center called “Casaverde, Neurological Recovery Center”, located in the Luis Ramallo Street, in the town of Merida, in accordance with the Decree 37/2004, of 5th April.
• Authorization for of the Health Care Center called “Casaverde, Neurological Recovery Center”, located in the Luis Ramallo Street, Merida.
Center inscribed on the Centers, Services and Health Facilities Register.
Purpose of the business:
– Construction, operation and management in Extremadura of hospitals, rehabilitation centers and socio-sanitary centers to institutionalization or in an outpatient basis for persons who have suffered neurological damage in general and especially caused brain damage.
– Casaverde Foundation has been legally constituted in Spain and has been assigned the number G-53860565. It is registered in the Register of Health Care Foundations with number 03/0073.
The address of the Foundation is the Italia Street, n.2 – Mezzanine Floor, 03003 Alicante. Considering this address as its mailing address and contact for any communication.
Aims of the Foundation:
– Deepen and promote the protection of human rights in general and, especially, of elder, disabled or at risk of exclusion people.
– Promote lines of investigation, development and scientific, medical and technological innovation at the service of the health and well-being of the elderly, disabled and/or at risk of exclusion people.
– Improve the health and quality of life, personal autonomy, independence and social integration of elder, disabled or at risk of exclusion people.
3) SINGLE CONTACT FOR ANY CASAVERDE GROUP COMPANY
Any user who wants to, can contact any of the companies or the Foundation, in the adress Italy Street, n. 2, mezzanine floor, 03005 Alicante. It will be the postal and contact address for the CASAVERDE GROUP.
In addition, you can contact us in the email address: email@example.com, telephone number: 900 494 413 and fax number: 965.227.656
The societies and the Foundation will be named in the present articles and jointly as “Casaverde Group”.
4) GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Access and use of this website and to the contents that it provides, are subject to the provisions of this Legal Notice.
In case we do any modification of this Web site, such changes shall apply from the time they are available to users and therefore are public.
In CASAVERDE GROUP, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the users due to a wrong or improper use in their relations with third parties, being only and exclusively their responsibility. Equally, we are not responsible in any case for the damages of any nature that could be caused, for example as a result of the transmission of viruses or malicious programs, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
You as a user will be responsible for the accuracy of the information that is provided through any form at your disposition on our website, being the falsity of reported data reason enough for the refusal of access to our website.
5) ACCEPTANCE OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE
The mere access, use or download of any content incorporated into our website, necessarily implies that the user accepts and fully and unreservedly adheres to the conditions governing our website.
6) RULES OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a user, you expressly agree to access and use our website in a diligent and correct way, respecting the following rules and assuming any liability which may arise from any breach of the same.
You as a user cannot falsify your identity by impersonating another person.
As a user, you recognise and agree that the use of the website will be for strictly personal, private and particular purposes.
Ii is expressly forbidden that you authorize third parties, the total or partial use of our Web site or to incorporate as an own business activity the contents, services or other services of our website.
As a user, you agree not to use our website, its contents, services or others, to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, good customs or public order or for purposes or effects that are illicit, prohibited or harmful of rights and interests of third parties.
You as a user, agree to refrain from spreading, storing or managing the contents, services or others hosted in our website and which are likely to infringe the rights of third parties or any regulatory standards of rights of civil, criminal, administrative or any other nature.
You, as a user, have the responsibility to not cause damage in our physical and logical systems or those of our suppliers or collaborators, introducing or spreading on the network, computer viruses or others.
7) ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE
Consultation of all sections in our website has free access for all users and does not have any restriction of access to them, unless it is detected that a user specifically fails to comply with the provisions of paragraph 4 of the present Legal Advice.
In addition, access to our portal is free except the cost of connection of the communications network supplied by the operator of access that had been hired by the user.
8) INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All images, information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image, photographs, recordings, texts, videos or other files that contain or may contain our website, are protected by the pertinent copyright, whether they are of any entity, organization or Group Casaverde Foundation, as well as third-party’s. And if necessary, there is prior authorization from their creators for their use or they have been obtained from free image banks.
Therefore, in this aspect is necessary the application of provisions written in the Intellectual Property Law 1/1996, of April 12.
The texts, documents, images, videos, sounds, photographs or other content disseminated through our Web site and which belong to third parties or companies, cannot be, under any circumstances, distributed without permission. Intellectual property belongs in such cases to legal authors of the content, so you should go to these in order to make use of such works.
On the other hand, the commercial names, brands or distinctive signs, logos, symbols, mixed, figurative or denominative trademarks appearing on our website belong to CASAVERDE GROUP or their legal representatives, or have the right to use them by the interested third parties, since it has been requested permission for its use on our Web. Therefore they are protected by the current legislation on this matter.
References to trademarks, trade names or registered establishment emblems, logos and other distinctive signs, whether owned by CASAVERDE GROUP or third-party companies, carry implied prohibition on its use without the consent of CASAVERDE GROUP or of their legitimate owners.
Therefore, unless express manifestation, access or use of our Web site does not give you, as user, the right on brands, logos or distinctive signs included, so if you want to make use of them, you must ask for permission.
CASAVERDE GROUP is currently:
Owner of the Spanish mark “Casaverde” in classes 43 and 44, with number 30.509.35, belonging to the company Alboaires S.A.
Finally, if in our Website we refer to any patent or utility model, the reason will be that they belong to CASAVERDE GROUP or its legal representatives or that we have the previous authorization of the right of use of them, being therefore protected by the current legislation.
In response to the above, we ask you to respect any rights of Industrial or Intellectual Property arising from any content included on our website.
GROUP CASAVERDE will not be responsible in any case for any infringements committed by users in the field of Intellectual and Industrial Property and that derived from works, designs, marks, distinctive signs, utility models, patents, etc. which could be incorporated into our website.
9) EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY FOR CONTENT HOSTED ON WEB SITES ACCESSIBLE FROM OUR WEBSITE
In CASAVERDE GROUP, we don’t have any control over the pages that we link in our website. So, as a user, you recognise and agree that we do not assume any liability for any information, advertising, selling products or services online, opinions, content and any other concept that can broadcast, publish, sell or distribute through any interconnected Web page which is accessed through our Web site by means of links.
The link does not necessarily imply the existence of any relation between CASAVERDE GROUP and the owner of the linked website, and nor does it mean that we accept the contents, products or services offered by this third party, being the owner and proprietor of this website the responsible for the same.
That is why we advise you to extreme caution in the assessment and use of information, advertising, content and products or services existing in the sites linked through our website.
On the other hand, CASAVERDE group is not responsible for the misuse that the user may do of the content hosted on the linked Web page, being the responsibility of the person who accesses them or use them.
In this sense, if you as a user have actual knowledge of the wrongfulness of activities carried out through third party Web sites linked through our website, please contact us immediately so that we can proceed to disable the access to the same link.
10) RIGHT OF EXCLUSION AND RESPONSIBILITY
CASAVERDE GROUP, reserves the right to deny access to any content hosted on our Web site without prior notice to those users who fail to comply with this Legal Advice.
As a user, you are aware and voluntarily accept that the use of our website and its contents is under your sole responsibility. Therefore, and unless the law expressly dictates otherwise, we do not warrant or assume any liability regarding the access and use of the website.
CASAVERDE GROUP will punish breach of this Legal Advice, exercising all the civil, criminal and administrative actions that could correspond to us by law.
12) INFRACTIONS NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE
As in CASAVERDE GROUP we respect and protect the privacy of our users, and the Industrial and Intellectual Property of third parties, we ask you as a user the same respect.
For this reason, we have established this procedure and when you consider that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit character of the use of any content, product, or any other circumstance contained in our Web site and that reveal the illicit character of the same, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the email you send, you must delimit the alleged illicit activity, describing precisely and concretely the protected content as well as their exact location. In addition you must identify yourself, so that we can contact you in case we need additional information.
This procedure must be followed in any case, but especially when the alleged illicit activity relates to an alleged violation of the rights of Industrial and Intellectual Property, of the image rights of any of the persons appearing on our website, a breach to the fundamental right to the protection of personal data, or in case you consider that third-party copyrights are infringed.
The acting person should therefore develop, accurately and specifically, the protected contents and their exact location. After this, CASAVERDE GROUP will take the appropriate measures to prevent that the notified infringements continue happening.
For the purpose of possible notifications or communications CASAVERDE GROUP establishes the following address: Italy Street, n.2, Mezzanine, 03005 Alicante.
15) APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that form this Legal Advice, as well as any issue related to the products, services and/or content hosted in this website, will be the Spanish law.
In addition, the parties, except if they are consumers or users, expressly submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts of Alicante, Spain.
Last update 28th December 2015