What are the Cookies?
The cookies are small files of text and numbers that are downloaded and installed on your computer or on your mobile through your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari …) or through a Flash application.
Cookies allow websites to “remember” you, either during a visit or several visits and store information about your preferences to provide you an easier and quicker customized experience. Only the server that installed it can read its contents, which in addition, will be anonymous.
Although they got installed in the hard disk, as they are only text or numbers, they are not able by themselves to access to personal information from your computer, or to transmit viruses, only track navigation on a website.
There are many kinds of cookies and they are classified depending on the length of the stay on your computer, on who install them, on its purpose, techniques, advertising, analysis, customization, etc.
Here we explain the different types of cookies depending on their function:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the Web Site. They are often used to store information only interesting to preserve for the service requested provision by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined period of time by the responsible of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Own Cookies: They are cookies created by this Web site and they can just be read by the site itself.
- Third party Cookies: These are created and manage by other entities, such as providers of advertising, customization or analysis services. These third parties provide us anonymous data.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services it includes, for example, traffic control or data communication.
- Customization Cookies: These cookies are those that allow the user to access with some features of general nature predefined depending on a type of criteria in the user terminal, such as language, type of browser to access the service, the local configuration used to access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: This cookies allow their responsible to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through these cookies is used to measure the activity of web sites, application or platform and to elaborate the users navigation profiles of these sites.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces that, in this case, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which is providing the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces that, in this case, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which is providing the requested service. These cookies store information of users behavior obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display targeted advertising.
COOKIES INSTALLED ON THIS WEBSITE
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Twitter: Twitter installs cookies with the aim of store user identification information necessary to share information in this social network, and allows the user to write tweets and identify himself in the website through a Twitter account. https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=es
In particular, the cookie used by Twitter in our website is pid and lasts 18 months.
- Wordfence: This is a WordPress plugin that provides security to the website, protecting it from hacker attacks and malware. They are TECHNIQUE cookies that are not used by third parties and can only access the plugin. Not sharing it even with the company that develops it. https://www.wordfence.com/terms-of-use-and-privacy-policy/
|wordfence_verifiedHuman www.grupocasaverde.com||Third Parties||Cookie used to offer security when browsing in the website. 1 day.|
|wfvt_* www.grupocasaverde.com||Third Parties||Cookie that protects the website from malicious attacks. Session cookie.|
- WordPress: The WordPress plug-in install TECHNIQUE cookies that facilitate the forms delivery and the user identification when he registers in WordPress. https://ayudawp.com/privacidad/
|wordpress_logged_in_ www.grupocasaverde.com||Third Parties WordPress||They are created when the users identify theirselfs in WordPress and indicate if the user is connected and who is he. Session cookie.|
|wordpress_test_cookie www.grupocasaverde.com||Third Parties WordPress||This cookie is used for the manager to check if the browser has the cookies activated. Session cookie.|
|wp-settings-time-8 www.grupocasaverde.com||Third Parties WordPress||This cookie is used to customize the user interface. Session cookie.|
|bp_ut_session www.grupocasaverde.com||Third Parties WordPress||This cookie blocks contents for registered users. One year duration.|
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that allows site owners to know the degree of users involvement to their website. Google Analytics customers can consult various reports that describe how users who visit their websites interact, for the purpose of improving them. Google Analytics collects information anonymously, that is, reports website trends without identifying its members.
|__ga www.grupocasaverde.com||Analysis/td>||To distinguish users. Permanent: Duration 2 years.|
|__gat www.grupocasaverde.com||Analysis||For action with pages. One day.|
To install the cookies in your computer, we need your approbation and this can be expressly requested or instead, once you have been informed, if you decide to continue with your visit to our web, we consider you give us permission to install them in your browser.
Later, if you decide to revoke the consent, you just have to click the cookies residual button, go to “more information” and configure your browser to reject the cookies. At the same time, you will have to remove the computer log to eliminate the ones already installed.
If for any reason you decide you do not want the cookies in your computer, is our responsibility to tell you how to do it. To do so, you will have to configure your browser. Here we provide you the links to configure the cookies in the main browsers.
Here you will find the links with the necessary information to deactivate the cookies in the main browsers:
|Internet Explorer||More information|
When you link external news or videos to our web, the connected page may have other cookies. So that, you will have to visit their own cookies policy to adjust the configuration, since they are not related to us.
- If you want to eliminate the advertising created by the third party cookies, you can also install in your browser a plugin as Adblock, which will block the advertisements, or include in your browser the extension Privacy Badger, which protects you from the third party cookies.
- You can also use the extension Ghostery and block individually those cookies, plugins and widgets that do not interest you.
- In any case, we recommend you to clean the navigation computer log and your computer cookies systematically.
You can obtain more information about advertising based on behavior in: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- Finally, you can manage the installed cookies by Adobe Flash Player from the Adobe website.
The third party cookies may be modified, implemented or voided for themselves without notifying us, so that we cannot be responsible of the state of the information, regarding its agreement with the current law.
However, in order to offer you a better information service, we have analyzed their cookies and privacy policies for you to consult them any time in their last version, and we will check them regularly to update our texts.
The cookies policy may be modified by the domain owner, so that we recommend you to read them every time you enter the Web.
A widget is a small application or program usually presented in small files that are executed by a Widget Engine. One of its objectives is to facilitate the access to frequently used functions and provide visual information. Although it is not an indispensable condition, the widgets are usually designed to be “into” other webpage, copying the code that the same widget provides to the user.
As they are small applications, the widgets can do anything your imagination wants and interact with services and information distributed in Internet.
Dado que son pequeñas aplicaciones, los widgets pueden hacer todo lo que la imaginación desee e interactuar con servicios e información distribuida en Internet.
- Social Widget: Facebook Connect: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
Last update: 28th December 2015