The City Hall of Torrevieja and Casaverde Foundation organise the III edition of the Healthcare Information conferences with the aim of bringing to the community of Norwegian residents, the opportunity to know all their rights and available resources to live with a higher quality of life.
Under the question, “What do you really know about the Spanish Health System?” Next 10th of March, several experts will meet at Music’s Palace with the goal of informing and guiding foreigners to improve their quality of life in Spain. Here are the most important details of the event:
THEME: HEALTH IN SPAIN. How to improve your quality of life?
When you live in a foreign country, to be informed about the available resources can be a confusing work if you don’t have the necessary support.
Get yourself update in themes so important like: dependency law, disability, social services and so on… The City Hall of Torrevieja, in collaboration with Casaverde Foundation, organises the third edition of the HealthCare Information conferences with the aim of bringing to the community of Norwegian residents, the opportunity to know all their rights and available resources to live with a higher quality of life.
- From 10:00 to 10:30 Welcome Coffee (Bar Palacio de la Musica next to the main entrance)
- From 10:20 to 10:35 Presentation
- From 10:35 to 11:10 Health System in Spain
– Social worker. Ceferina De Gea García. Town Hall of Pilar de la Horadada
- From 11:10 to 11:55 Resources in the community
– Dependency Law in the Valencian Region. Paula Gálvez, Social Worker of Dependency of the Bajo Segura Commonwealth
– Disability certificate. Carmen Morate Arco, Health Councillor, international residents-integration
Please, confirm your attendance through the following telephone number or email, providing your name, email and telephone number: 965 72 47 75 – firstname.lastname@example.org